How are you going to spend your next 22 days?

I will spend one week to review, one wk on schweser volume 1&2, and crash Mocks & Qbank on the final week. I’m nervous and excited…lol

Combination of qbank, reviewing with books/notes, cue cards, cfai/schweser/bsas mock exams, revisiting the end of chapter questions from schweser/cfai I marked along the way, some videos and likely a lot of red bull.

Getting drunk… I wish. I’m trying to run through a few hundred questions in qbank each day and trying to fine tune FRA.

http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?11,958934,959011#msg-959011

Questions mostly, but review of everything I seem to be messing up. Then I’ll write up notes on everything that is memorizable that I can’t seem to remember, like corporate governance and some of the markets crap, and read that every day, along with my ethics notes.

cfacowtown Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Combination of qbank, reviewing with books/notes, > cue cards, cfai/schweser/bsas mock exams, > revisiting the end of chapter questions from > schweser/cfai I marked along the way, some videos > and likely a lot of red bull. I’ll be doing exactly this but instead of red bull I’ll be supplementing my studies with 5 hr energy.

How is 5 hour energy? I am addicted at the moment to artificial adrenalin (aka red bull)…