How are you investing your bonus?

do you guys normally buy babes drinks at the bar/club whatever? if so, how much do you guys normally spend?

Yes. Too much. But, I see it as buying a far out of the money option with wild Vega. It could lead to a wild Vajaja later.

maybe i should try buying drinks for them…i remember one time a girl asked me and i was taken back and refused…feel like such a john doing that…but i guess all the cool guys do it so why not.

Absolutely, bro; Ukrainians are definitely a must. Those would be the best couple of 100s ever spent. Maybe bromion could bring an Asian team and ohai, Swan and the rest of the AF crew could show up too.

^ word. I’d lay a steep bet that this crew would be helluva party!

However this brings a philosophical question: Is it classy for a babe to ask a random dude for a drink? I’m not so sure.

A classy babe makes you want to buy her a drink, making you think it was your idea, when in fact, it was hers.

can i get in on this party? i love hot classy Ukrainian/russian/czech babes…

Bchad is talking about Inconception. We should all put in like 20 or 50 bucks and put dough down on the super bowl odds and if we hit, we hit Vegas.

50 bucks is quite a bit of drinks isn’t it? i mean, that’s like 4-5 drinks…how do you offer someone that many drinks?

I think he means you have to buy drinks for several different people.

i don’t have that kind of cash flow…

You’re certainly welcomed. I’m a big fan of Czech babes. I had the time of my life during a summer in Prague when I met a local chick and spent most of my free time with her. She was hot but not classy. She invited me with her friends and used to drink Pilsner Urquell beer with breakfast.

Bonus, I’ve heard that word used a long time ago, not so much recently think I forgot what it means

I am buying wife a new car and then making some upgrades on the home. Also some new golf clubs…