How are you spending your free time now?

lots of movies

lots of workout

lots of cooking at home

What free time?

1. purchase new car

2. take some new projects on workplace

3. watching Euro 2016

+1

not that i’m swamped with million productive activities over my head, on the contrary, just trying to find more time for wife and kid and finishing off overdue tasks.

How much time do you need to buy a new car? :slight_smile:

Croatia could go a long way…

Finally, I take it on Friday, and only because the model they have in stock. Otherwise I should wait for 5-6 months.

I made an operating lease contract so it takes a while to check credit appraisal.

Croatia could go long unless UEFA ban us from tournament because of dummy hooligans excesses. I hope they solve this issue at least on this tournament.

Next match against Portugal. I would say chances 50:50.

I made a plan that I didnt stick to so far.

My suggestion is to make a plan that u wont really stick to and keep updating it for the next day. laugh

#swimbikerun

-lots of gf and puppy time

-ring shopping to reaffirm the aforementioned

-remembering that i can still shred Pantera solos

-Netflix is my bff

-scotch…lots of scotch

-travel

-getting my pudgy rear end back into a shape other than round

-contemplating undertaking the FRM exam in Nov…

Work too much of it these days :confused: Fiction and Non fiction reading (Damodaran,Graham etc) Modelling training during weekends Sleep for 7 hours a day :slight_smile: no compromise here

What am I doing with my free time? Waiting for the results Gd damn it.

What is the FRM?

Financial Risk Management.

Funny you should ask how we are spending our free time. I am trying to find stuff to do. Any suggestions??? I cranked up my workouts to 2X a day. Going to italy next month so I figured I would learn a few basic phrases. And I still have spare time.

I was so used to waking up early, studying, going to work, coming back home to workout and study more. I feel like I have a whole new life. I have no clue how to spend my free time.