How are you studying for GIPS?

This is my strategy: Going over the key concepts in Schweser and do Q-bank questions. Create timeline for the dates in GIPS of when different rules apply Re-read GIPS before exam day What are your strategies?

Read it a couple of times and hope for the best. Bigger (and better) fish to fry. (That’s not to say I’m skipping doing qbank/practice problems or anything though.)

I think this may actually be worth the time since the question would be fairly straightforward and easy to get the points

The sheer volume of material that I would have to memorize (and not just intuitively understand and retain) is well beyond diminishing returns. I’ll know the basics and hope for 50% on the question/vignette. The other 95% of the exam I am much more comfortable with.

Kabaka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Read it a couple of times and hope for the best. > Bigger (and better) fish to fry. > > (That’s not to say I’m skipping doing > qbank/practice problems or anything though.) Same approach. Way too much to memorize for such a small portion of the exam.

memorize the 35 disclosures. easist points ont he test if you do.