How are your mock scores?

Are the online mock the same as the one given in PDF?

Should be the other way around. But what do I know…

I am short on time…I think doings BBs will take more time than doing Eocs…

Both are same…

I have done 2012-2015 CFA mocks once…Will do them again

RR just the objective parts?

2012-2014 all am+pm …2015 no am only pm.

but cfa mocks dont have AM session?

Sorry for stupid question but please tell me 1)Number of BBs > Number of Eocs or 2)Number of Eocs >Number of BBs (In CFAI texts.)

Where can i get pm mocks???

my first mock (2015 PM) got a 70%. i thought it was straight forward except q 47 which had to do with return expectations including currency return. the exam made the assumption you would not convert real estate and real assets into cash and thus not be exposed to exchange rate risk.

I’m still pretty nervous, during the readings i noticed mutiple spots they could have asked questions that i wouldnt have known the answer too.

61% in 2010 CFA mock

57% in 2011 CFA mocks

Both objective MCQ sad

How do you guys grade yourself for AM mocks???

I’ ve done 3 mocks already, but they were graded by a professor. Now, I want to practice by myself but I don’t know how to grade AM …

Is q no 43-48 in cfa mock 2011 in syallbus - The case for international diversification ?

65% in 2012 cfa mock MCQ

how did you get old cfa mock MCQ?

I could only find past actual am papers.

52.77% Schweser 1 AM (bad Q 6 and 8)

73.33% Schweser 1 PM - killed it on Fixed, Derivatives, Alt, Risk Mgmt + derivatives, and Monitoring/Rebal, with need for work on GIPS (surprise) and Global Bonds/Derivs (19 - 24). Go figure…

63.05% overall, I think it’s OK for my first schweser exam 30 days out. Have been studying about 15+ hours since I took the first AM on Saturday so I’m hoping for a 70% overall on the next, with at least 60% in the AM (taken 2014 and 2013 CFAI AM, 2013 CFA PM, looking at 2012 CFA AM next and reviewing the AMs for '13 and '14 beforehand after reviewing what I missed here)

Hey guys all those solving past past CFA mock afternoon session, please let me know the source…I am trying to find those… But haven’t got them till now

Significant reporting bias here?! I’ve been hitting hard between 60-70%. The real issue is the breadth of the material - one mock you need to know insurance segments inside out, another you get a due diligence questionnaire on alts. Nevertheless, hang in there. Final stretch, baby!!!

Just took my first schweser mock…82% pm 65%am