How biased are we ???

does anyone think that if we all make it and become CFA charter holders one day, we would be wishing that this program become more challenging and harder so that it makes us more established and feel more special about our accomplishment??

I think every level should be like level 2, but then again I still haven’t seen my result yet :slight_smile:

Good observation. Consider now that it is present charterholders who create the exam questions.

TexasInstruments Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > does anyone think that if we all make it and > become CFA charter holders one day, we would be > wishing that this program become more challenging > and harder so that it makes us more established > and feel more special about our accomplishment?? Of course. This is the world we live in.

Why would you want a CFA if it wasn’t really hard to get? There are hundreds of certifications out there that don’t require 1/100th of the effort of the CFA…

TheLegend Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think every level should be like level 2, but > then again I still haven’t seen my result yet :slight_smile: Wait till you get to L3… =)