how can i become the man ?

Just be yourself.

Also remember,“you can lose a lot of money chasing women, but you won’t lose women chasing money.” - Pretty sure it was CvM who said it. #freeCvM

PUA’s teach you how to be an actor and a con artist, not an alpha.

This is why I constantly preach the “alpha mindset” which is basically doing whatever you want (within the law) 24/7 and not pandering to women or anyone else. The key is to become a “natural” and this is only achieved by being 100% comfortable in your own skin and confident in who you are with no apologies. This is achieved by thinking like an alpha not just acting like one.

How does an alpha think? First, he thinks for himself. Second, he has core values and he lives by them regardless of who approves. He does not change himself to suit others. His attitude is “take it or leave it”.

This is why all alphas are the most authentic people you’ll meet. The more you need to “fit in” the less sexually attractive you are. This also explains why a lot of weirdos and freaks can attract hot women. The bravery it takes to be authentic is something all women find attractive. Especially when you don’t apologize for it.

PUA’s teach you how to pretend to do all these things. Want to be a PUA? Why not just become an actor in Hollywood so you can at least get paid and laid.

^^^As usual, the conversation stops with FT. Well said.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to say alpha. I honestly can’t think of a generation of more fucked up Anglo men.

I’m a pure Alpha… infact i’m all the letter rolled into 1. I’ve banged 100s of women, can bench press 150kg and can do 100 sit ups without breaking a sweat. I’m 6ft 2 and v.well endowned.

Ask me anything!

It’s funny, because despite criticizing PUA FT seems like he could have copied/pasted that from many PUA forums. To be correct, beta males actually have better lives. So while everyone focuses on beating their macho chests, I’ll just sip my umbrella drink in the corner relishing my beta male status. But then again, if everyone is trying to be alpha. . . isn’t that just trying to fit in? I guess it depends which group we are attempting to “fit in” with

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424053111903532804576566553268698820

The latest evidence comes from wild baboons in Kenya’s Amboseli basin. Researchers from Princeton and Duke universities studied 125 males in five groups over nine years and found that while the alpha males got the best food and the most mates, they experienced far more stress than the beta males just beneath them in the hierarchy, based on the levels of cortisol, a stress hormone, in fecal samples.

The beta males had almost as many mates and got just as much grooming from others, but they didn’t have to spend as much time fighting or following females around to keep other males away.

negative. alpha is better.

To become the man, you need the thing that everybody wants, regardless of personality, profession, age, gender, or nationality. Everybody wants this, whether you are an athlete, a scientist, a financier, or Sutari eating live snakes in Anugul, Orissa. Achieve social status and you become the man.

We’re not monkeys

is sarging a lifestyle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YOEO7jtIs4