How can I dissociate from this forum completely and remove all of my posts?

Thanks guys, I think we are all adults here and can make our own decision as to where the line is and suffer any consequences for our own actions. I already have a mother, and am not looking for another.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks guys, I think we are all adults here and > can make our own decision as to where the line is > and suffer any consequences for our own actions. > I already have a mother, and am not looking for > another. any pics of said mother? preferrably in black stocking and red heels…

It’s an iffy area, I’d say. Clearly, the CFA questions take time to develop and might at some point be reused. The CFAI has two goals in mind: 1) Avoid having guys in, say, San Francisco be able to arbitrage questions from guys taking the exam in London or New York because the exam ended there a few hours earlier. 2) Avoid having leakage of questions that might be reused in future years. So if you say, “man, that annuity question just baffled me, then I remembered to use BEG vs END on my calcluator, and it was ok,” that’s pretty vague, and someone can’t reconstruct the question. If you say, “Ah, FCFE… I think it was 2.41, yes?” Still, people can’t reconstruct the question, so CFAI isn’t likely to care. If you say, “No, technological change was the answer, because lower taxes was already accounted for in the earlier part,” still vague. If you say “Hey, here are all the questions in spreadsheet form.” That’s something the CFAI wants to crush, and they will use whatever methods they have available to end it. Yes, the CFAI does potentially have the right to crush *any* discussion of something that sounds like a specific question, but if you keep in mind *why* they care and work carefully to avoid treading on any of those sensitive areas, you should be able to sleep better.

^ + 10 Bchad

Great insight, bchadwick!

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Thanks guys, I think we are all adults here and > > can make our own decision as to where the line > is > > and suffer any consequences for our own actions. > > > I already have a mother, and am not looking for > > another. > > > any pics of said mother? preferrably in black > stocking and red heels… Nah Pimpineasy, it’s not appropriate.

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Thanks guys, I think we are all adults here and > > can make our own decision as to where the line > is > > and suffer any consequences for our own actions. > > > I already have a mother, and am not looking for > > another. > > > any pics of said mother? preferrably in black > stocking and red heels… LOL!!