how can I study..on sundays.. nfl is starting..;)

too many distractions…

PVR is your friend :slight_smile:

tivo the games and watch them really fast…chargers are going to kick ass this year!

You should see the boxes of coors light i have in the basement. i am ready for football. that is why i told you guys to give the remote to your wife or hubby. most guys i know wont watch TV without a remote and moving the plasma outta your crib is too hard. get rid of the remote and focus on level 1. you can still watch the superbowl after you crush level 1

GO G MEN!

This is becoming a huge dilemma for me too. NFL Sunday Ticket in HD won’t help the problem.

. . .well, at least there won’t be any NFL during the June exam. . .

Onegin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > . . .well, at least there won’t be any NFL during > the June exam. . . nope. just the NBA playoffs

I’m wondering this myself. I have no idea what’s going on in football this year. Just found out the Jets got Brett Favre like 2 weeks after. And I’m a sports junkie. This is what happens when CNBC replaces ESPN as your most watched channel. I’m still amazed I found time to watch the Democratic convention last week.

Patriots gonna nail this year…

A football game lasts 3 1/2 hours. Including all the BS time that the clock runs but nothing is happening, a football game has 40 minutes of action. That means one football game = 2 1/2 hours of study time (including bathroom breaks, arguing about whether the Jets should have signed Brett Favre anyway, etc).

Yeah, with the college/NFL football and hockey starting (Chicago Blackhawks season ticket holder) this is going to be real tough!

Do Quiz bank/concept check problems during the games, read during the week. :wink:

Teldar Paper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do Quiz bank/concept check problems during the > games, read during the week. :wink: +1

I’m skipping the pre- and post-game show for both NCAA FB and NFL, which frees up a good 3 hours per weekend for studying from where I would otherwise be. Still, that’s about 7 hours of prime study time per week that is just getting yanked by football season. I’ve already cut drinking time down to a bare-bones schedule, and if I cut sleep time any more I’m going to hurt my waking-hours productivity. When I model this out, it looks like I have to cut out either eating or sex. Does anyone know where I can get a nutrient IV drip?