How China CFA Applicants Keep Beating Finance’s Hardest Exam

innovation is a gamble. sometimes it is best to copy the people who are successful! but eventually you will surpass them.

even michael jordan copied someone before becoming GOAT.

why they go to skool in usa

the us has the best universities in the world. so it only makes sense for the smartest people in the world to attend them. aka the chinese!

Fake news. They just put a higher priority on academics and focus on STEM subjects at an earlier age.

I personally want to be a juggernaut. Speaking of nauts.

the fake news is believing every population has the same average aptitudes

one could say their focus on stem is already a byproduct of being smarter (on average)

One could say it’s a byproduct of their being the third-largest (by area) country in the world (or second-largest by land area).

If your question is directed at me, I have no idea.

My point is that one can say a lot of things that aren’t true.

the bigger iq, the bigger the head, but its because of the smaller dick.

why no smart people go to asia university. so much smart than anywhere

because no affirmative action, smart asian top the admission exams

This is excellent, well done Igor.

Da, comrade. Spacibo.

Countries of Chinese ethnicity–holding the top four spots. Beating Amerika in everything, especially math. This is the future, kids. #CenturyOfAsia

I’m pretty sure that there’s more to _ everything _ than merely reading, mathematics, and science.

Pedantic as usual.

Anyhow, idiocracy is now generationally locked in (and on display for all to see). In order to recover the US would have to overhaul their entire educational system, and then wait for whatever generation comes after GenZ to reach maturity. So, best case, by around 2060 they could regain basic competency.

But the world will be run by China long before that.

lol look at the philippines. makes me laugh. lol

anyawys filipinos are the second most balling of all asians. we got the $$ money.

Hi PA. How’s that short S&P 500 trade going?

Haha, that’s exactly right. Don’t forget the short US credit, while paying the negative carry. So poor now even had to sell the PA avatar.

To be fair, the US is probably at the bottom of those metrics too.