How confident are you guys feeling about passing in June?

My confidence is growing… as I tackle topic by topic the amount of material there is seems like less and less. At this point I feel like its just a matter of taking one thing at a time. GenY

My confidence level is 70 % . I have been trying my best.

If I wrote tomorrow I think Id have about a 50-50 chance of passing

I am getting 50% on the Schweser all inclusive exams right now. I don’t feel confident as I am including easy, medium and hard questoins. And Schweser is supposed to be easy! I am starting on reviewing my flash cards I made from the books so hopefully I can get through all those and be more confident.

I have been taking 50 questions tests on each individual section and have been scoring in the mid 70’s to low 80’s on each of them. bbuuuutt everytime I go review something I feel like I see something new. …not good. I agree, my confidence changes daily and I wish the best of luck to everyone. Are comphrehensive schweser exams a good indicator of real test results?

i know how you all are feeling. my confidence level fluctuated daily when i was studying for L1. just keep your eye on the ball, take those CFAI practice exams and review, review and review. i gave myself a 50/50 shot after walking out of the exam in Dec07, but ended up passing and scoring > 70% in sections i thought were my weakest areas. keep up the hard work it’ll pay off. good luck everyone!

Have not even touched Ethics and Equities/FIxed Income/AI, etc etc Kept on studying from the CFAI books which are really POS. Schweser is much better bnut I think it’s too late now. If I had some more time, I am sure I would nail it. But i am stil trying. Goodluck to you all!

GenY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My confidence is growing… as I tackle topic by > topic the amount of material there is seems like > less and less. At this point I feel like its just > a matter of taking one thing at a time. > > GenY Same here, i feel as if it’s much more condensed and bearable now. I’ve been doing exams and i am almost finished reviewing the Schweser VCD’s (talk about torture, but it helps retain). Good luck everyone.

about 50 days to go now!! Good luck to you all!

I wish I have the power to stop the time and move it backward… good luck for us! =)

Good luck folks. I’m screwed for june, was already behind and then was sick for 1.5 weeks. I still have other courses to do for work/undergrad, so I’m basically just going to be re-adjusting my schedule knowing that I don’t have enough time to get prepared for june. December here I come.

:frowning: Damaged don’t worry, you can do it. We still have 45 days i’m sure you’ll be able to pull through. some people are just starting… :P, if they can do it, so can you. And if they can’t you’re definitely more prepared then them so you’ll be fine.

Anyone who has taken level one and passed what were they getting on the schweser and CFAI final exams?

Just starting??? You would have to be insanely brilliant to pass starting now. There is SOO much info! I plan on taking about 5 practice exams and another 60 hours of studying between now and the exam and I feel like I have no hope. I haven’t even taken a practice test yet!!

Yeah just starting now is quite a feat. I havent taken a practice exam yet either, I am behind and wont finish studying til next weekend, leaving me a month to review and do practice tests…I figure another 90hrs of studytime and 5 practice exams still make it reasonable for me, but just starting is pretty ballsy…or stupid.

kwarner93 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone who has taken level one and passed what > were they getting on the schweser and CFAI final > exams? Did Book 6 Schweser exams… was getting 60% to about 75%. Having reviewed all the questions I got wrong, I passed the actual exam very comfortably, getting >70% in nearly all topics. By that stage, the actual exam Qs seemed alot easier than the practice questions.

50-50 When I read the material it seems reasonable and some thing that can be easily understood - fast forward a month and Qbank review questions - OMG, I can’t remember the right answer!

I feel about 75% confident. Right now, I am going through readings that I did poorly on in Qbank and retaking questions. I am going to take my first cumulative exam tomorrow, to see where I really need to work on.