How confident are you guys feeling about passing in June?

I certainly ain’t confident… I tried to revisit FSA, and it was a nightmare trying to remember all the little details about capital lease, the difference between IFRS and US GAAP and FIFA/LIFO. Things I read one month ago is just not getting retained. The major ideas are all there but the details are not. How are you guys going about remembering non-theoretical topics such as the difference between IFRS and US GAAP pertaining to how they treat inventory valuation and such?

Someone here gave the advice to put down whatever formulas and major points on big posters and stick to the wall of your office or bedroom. That way you ensure that everyday your info gets refreshed. Sounds logical, but I haven’t done it yet!

If you sign up with Schweser they send you this laminated fold out study sheet filled with all kinds of key formulas and ideas to remember. I was told by somebody who passed Levels 1 and 2 that it’s a good idea to carry this sheet around with you at all times and go over it repeatedly. He said that will prove really helpful come exam day…

Is it their Quick Sheet?

hello june guys… yeah it is the Quick Sheet… Good luck to you guys - mine in Dec… You must all pass… god bless…

hello june guys… yeah it is the Quick Sheet… Good luck to you guys - mine in Dec… All what you need in this life is ignorance and CONFIDENT and sucess is for sure… You all must PASS … Study hard guys — god bless…

Not confident at all…

My confidence level changes daily! Right now, doing a review of economics, and feeling like I don’t have a hope in He11.

I wasn’t confident last week, this week i feel a lot better after doing a inital review on Ethics, Econ, and successfully going through half of FSA again. my initial test scores were low last week, but after reviewing a bit it had a nice little jump. Ask me again next week, i’m sure i’ll be in panic mode all over again :P.

I’ve been spending 99% of my time over the last week or two studying for final exams… good thing I’m taking two finance courses, but I’m mostly learning bonds, derivatives, puts/calls, swaps, and some portfolio theory. It’s good that I have that overlap, but since those topics aren’t heavily weighted on the exam (and what I’m studying is more quant-heavy), I feel guilty about not studying FSA or Ethics more… Since I can retake the CFA, but my GPA this semester is permanent, I’d rather concentrate on finals. May is going to be an INTENSE catch up/review, as I haven’t even finished reading FSA or Econ and I haven’t even touched Ethics yet (I’m saving it for last so it’s fresh in my brain)… I’m very confident with bonds, derivatives, equity, portfolio management and alt. investments however. Hope it all works out… let’s keep our eyes on the ball and make the most of the last month… sleep is for wimps!!!

not confident here either I keep forgetting things along the ways and this makes me sick !!

As the exam date gets closer I am feeling less confident!

Is it possible to have a negative confidence level? If so, I have a negative confidence level.

I have more confidence than last time…

i have got the same feeling with tsttse… My confidence is decreasing by increasing rate…haha… Althoug I have finished my whole reading and now is revising, I have to re-read again and do some question… it’s a nightmare for me…

Guys, Keep it up the exam on the corner - nothing left - solider it study hard and think of NOTHING ELSE BUT PASSING- GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL… keep up the positive attitude

my confidence is declining at an exponential rate. i read everything and am doing practice problems/ exams until the exam, but it feels like i don’t know anything more than i did after my first undergrad finance class. maybe i should double my hours/week…

I am surprised coz it appears I am fairly confident of passing lets see

Guys, just keep in mind that people do pass this test, so it’s not impossible and if they pass, then why can’t you pass? If you understand the topics then thats great! Now all you have to do is keep reviewing over and over again and eventually it will stick. It’s one thing if you don’t understand something but if you understand it then memorizing it is the easy part, just takes time and practice. Remember it’s just a test and they give you all the answers before hand,. The answers are all located in those 6 text books they give you. So stop being p*ncy’s and stop complaining, grow some bells, stop b*tching, think positive and have the confidence to know that nobody is smarter or better than you come exam day and you will pass! Good luck!!

My confidence level changes weekly–last week I was pretty confident. This week I’ve revisited FSA and my confidence level has dropped. I’ve started doing “formulas of the week” in my office. It does help to glance at it a lot–I’m even doing formulas in my sleep!! Honestly, I have spent majority of my time with FSA–I need to revisit corporate and fixed and then ethics again. I just find myself wishing I had another month!