How did our WC friends do?

Congrats guys! Huge accomplishment!

Ah, you remember what it was like! I haven’t enjoyed a Memorial Day since 2008. (I had an extra year of studying on Memorial Day. In 2009, I was studying for the CPA exam.)

Nana has yet to post, but her profile now says “Passed Level 3”.

Congrats to 1RH!

I think TRH said he will be on a plane to Heathrow when the results come out. Must be agony not to be able to check your mail.

Congrats Greenman!

Klumzyfule - sorry man.

I passed, as Gman posted. #FapAllTheTime #ExceptDuringExam

I am so happy that you passed!!! CONGRATS!!!

honestly i didn’t pass with flying colours either. i forgot the breakdown but i remember i didn’t do so well in teh AM, definitely a few topics below 50%. but once you passed, everythign else is history!

burn the books!!!

congrats everyone! Esp Greenie, since you said you weren’t going to take it again.

1RH - thanks man, it’s all good though. I think I’m more upset that I missed a damn wedding and bachelor party … only to fail.

I passed…

wait… what year is it?

well done Greenie and gang…also i hope cpk passed aswell!

I found out when I was litterally on the runway about to take off. Just landed in London. In the first class lounge getting shitfaced. Anyone else here, come find me. I’ll be the guy getting arrested.

TRH - post your AM scores. I want to see if 7070 vs 8080 made a difference. Maybe they adjusted the MPS so that if you had a tougher AM then your MPS was lower.

Wait…drinking to celebrate or drinking to forget?

To celebrate homey ^ I’m i the club now! just paid my dues.

Congrats to all who passed. For those who didn’t make it this year, hang in there, the physical pain of the hacksaw will far exceed the emotional pain you are currently feeling.

Dude!! I almost responded “Sorry man” to the above before I scrolled down.

Congrats!!! ;D

Fail. Finally got myself off the roof.

Fck, I’m sorry man. Level 3 is a crapshoot. You got crapped on. Next year will be better.

I’m sorry about the confusion. I already announced to the entire level 3 forum that I had passed immediately following the exam. Surprisingly, some people didn’t like my self-confidence. I thought you guys were already aware that I had passed from June 1st when I made this declaration.

I wasn’t around at that point:) I am a newbie

CT - you still holding on to TTWO? IIRC you got in around $9.99…I told you it’d get up to $18. I was just off by about 8 months.