how do i edit old posts?

Hi, I am trying to make a change to one of my older posts based on new information and changed view so that the record here stays up-to-date for anyone who reads it in the future. However I am not able to see an option to edit anymore. is there a way to edit the post now? Thanks

I don’t think you can edit anymore once someone else posts in the thread.

You get about a 10 minute window after your post. After that, no more editing.

too late mate

What a pandora’s box that would be. Could you imagine everyone on AF having a field day going back and editing old posts for giggles.

chirag_shah Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am trying to make a change to one of my older > posts based on new information All the guys who said iPad wouldn’t be a hit would do that if it were possible.

that’s why people have to be careful what they post on the interwebs as it will live forever. seriously, doesn’t OP know about caching???

DoubleDip Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > that’s why people have to be careful what they > post on the interwebs as it will live forever. Forever? That’s a mightly long time But I’m here to tell you There’s something else The Afterworld A world of never ending happines You can always see the sun, day or night