How do I know I have been spending too much time Studying...

Sitting at my desk and looking at my closed book I suddenly realized I was attracted to the girl on the cover. Yeah, I know I need to get out more.

Nah she’s cute and smart, winning combination.

Thinking of the girl on my schweser books…“Ain’t nothing wrong with that” -Said like The Todd in SCRUBS.

Do you think she’s an actual CFA Level 2 candidate?

I don’t have the schweser notes. I do have the Qbank and secret sauce. And there is a dude on the cover. Edit: oops. That’s on L3 materials. wrong forum.

I know I’ve been studying too long when the guy on last year’s Schweser starts to look attractive.

whoa

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I know I’ve been studying too long when the guy on > last year’s Schweser starts to look attractive. I know I’ve been in the CFA program for too long when the gigantic hand drawing a parabolic curve pictured on Level I Schweser notes from '06 starts to look attractive. Pinkman are you reviewing all of level 1 materials? I have just reviewed level I accounting since I had more trouble there than elsewhere. Some of the other sections seem redundant.

PINK - I think you are the funniest penpal I know of

That has to mean something. It justs has to.

pinkman, that’s bad. Next thing you know, you’ll start touching your own butt while studying.

wanderingcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thinking of the girl on my schweser > books…“Ain’t nothing wrong with that” > -Said like The Todd in SCRUBS. “Studying chick five!” WHAP!! Love that show.

You know you’ve been spending too much time studying… when your *&^%$#@ HP12c’s ENTER button isn’t responsive - you need to press it down HARD to work. Even when you hear the distinctive click sound of HP calculators it doesnt’ register sometimes. calling HP service centre tommorrow.

LordJeffrey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sitting at my desk and looking at my closed book I > suddenly realized I was attracted to the girl on > the cover. Yeah, I know I need to get out more. Layout your CFAI books along side a Schweser book and you’ve got an instant honeymoon in Hawaii…complete with beach, waves, waterfalls, and flora. Heck if you want to really cut it up keep adding volumes of Schweser until you have your own harem in the islands.

“Nah she’s cute and smart, winning combination.” Am I the only one who prefers ugly and dumb? Those are the ones that put up with EVERYTHING.

It’s kinda like that Office episode where Michael develops a crush on the model in the office supply magazine. Also, great point about the ugly dumb ones. Add a risk free asset to your portfolio to enhance your overall return. She is not going anywhere.