How do you ask someone if they passed?

So…I passed L2 today but want to ask someone I care about if they passed as well. Do I text her asking if she passed but would that be interpreted as me being arrogant? Or do I keep waiting for a text from her saying she passed. We are supposed to celebrate today if we both passed but that won’t happen if neither of us asks each other. Ugh. Thoughts?

You should definitely hit that.

Don’t be a b!tch and just ask. I just sent texts to a few people: “Passed. U?” That’s it. It’s not arrogant. You’re just wondering.

lol…aight…aight…

“Did you pass?”

just text her “Drinks tonight?” if she passed, you go as planned. If not, ask her out anyway to comfort her. win-win.

What’s her number I’ll ask her for drinks if you don’t want to…

Mike? is that you? How dare you make a spectacle of MY results on this forum. You know what? I FAILED! there it is, there’s your answer. I don’t think we should hang out anymore… you’re a jerk

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > just text her “Drinks tonight?” if she passed, you > go as planned. If not, ask her out anyway to > comfort her. win-win. By far the best answer. Although magicsky has the funniest.

its basically a win-win for you. if she passed, shes gettnig hammed with yuo tonight and that will lead to a huge win if she didnt pass she’ll be pissed and getting hammed with you tonight which will also lead to a huge win why you’re not asking her if she passed IDK

ask ndssguy from the perfect score club. He sounds like somebody with real tact

KickinTheBricks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Did you pass?” I second this. For our next lesson: How to go to the washroom when you feel something funny down there.

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ask ndssguy from the perfect score club. He > sounds like somebody with real tact Ha. ‘Drinks tonight?’ for the win.

“Will we be having happy or sad drinks tonight?”

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You should definitely hit that. You should definitely grow up

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > just text her “Drinks tonight?” if she passed, you > go as planned. If not, ask her out anyway to > comfort her. win-win. smooth