How do you feel about destination weddings?

you dont need grammar when you got grammies

Q.E.D.

Made your post more “street”. Dawg…

respekt my dude

wreked

This thread ended in a place I was not expecting Ohai got that nery math down cold

lol actually i know its kind of weird. but just you guys watch, i will actually make money off this wedding net of presetns even though my bae and her side are poor.

wow marrying a negative NPV chick = FAIL

I agree with Swanny, best to get on board early and enjoy it.

I went to a destination wedding last year in Barcelona and there were literally 200 people there and none of them were from Barcelona, the main feeling I had at that wedding was jealousy as there’s no way i could rustle up 200 people to travel to my wedding.

again 95% of households are negative npv. unless ur paying 25k in taxes per person in ur household. ur negative as well!

whatever u say to justify a super negative NPV marriage

men care more about hotness rather than income.

real men get hotness and +NPV

just ask ohai

lol you couldnt name yourself? i’ll have to take your word for about ohai but i have over ten million made up reservations.

in any case, what is your suggestion? would you dump her because she is poor? what kind of man would that make you?

honestly i’ve gotten flack from friends and family and i just told them to stfu. because real men do what they please

also the thing about rich chicks is that they are very high maintenance. im not about that life!

Poor people. gross.

arent you the one with a stay at home wife that has no college degree?

lol stay at home wives are poor now?

Nobody talked about how much Mrs. Bezos could be worth until very recently haha

Did you take accounting girl to Lobster Club yet?