How do you feel about destination weddings?

So your wife came from money and she married beneath? I thought you asked her to sign a prenup.

Why would her not being poor then make me poor, god you people are gross. Pre-nups are standard across my family because we have stakes in the family business.

Dafuq? Why are we gross? No idea why you are so mad. Did your wife come from a rich family or no? Is essentially what I am asking.

Also grats on being rich. Mad respect!

Firstly, I’m not mad, I’m just stating obvious points, although I don’t know the why’s of it. I thought you of all people who recognizes the inherent superiority of the rich would understand this? I’m honestly baffled.

Haha the Advil is kicking in. I feel fantastic again!

anyways rich people are not necessarily superior. But they do always deserve respect and privilege. One should always ally themselves with powerful men even though they are typically overprivileged snakes.

the only rich people that are superior are the first generation types. Typically those are top men!

Thanks Nerdy on behalf of rich people everywhere my wife and I would like to thank you and the rest of the poors for the respect and privilege. She also asked me to pass along her confusion at saying we deserve privilege and then saying rich men were “overprivileged” in the next sentence. She feels its semantically null.

the privilege is temporary! For all men rise and fall!