How do you feel?

I don’t know if its just me, but I feel that the curriculum is too wide… and if they want make the exam a bit harder this year, they can easily do it… In the middle of the night here…and I think that I will never pass this exam…

I have about 70% of the course still left to do. My chances of passing is dim. But I will try and do the things that I know to my best so that its a little harder for others to pass too.

After taking a book 6 exam…like sh!t!

"I have about 70% of the course still left to do. " that’s not good. Would ramp up here and get Flash cards and review: ETHICS QUANT FIXED INCOME FSA those are my best guesses to the info that will be most tested on the 08 exam

do good on CFA sample tests/QBank Book 6 is a horror show. June may be a gamble

I am sinking day-by-day… prayers are my last hope…

I think I would get a better score playing the Christmas tree game.

My advice. When in doubt, answer C…

I am struggling to keep sane. and like 99% of the population here refers to Schweser, I feel so alone being one of the few Stalla kids -_-

I finally finished all the readings and haven’t started taking the tests yet. After hearing what everyone else has to say about them, now I am not so certain. Will take my first test this saturday.

I planned on taking 2 weeks off before the exam, I woke up yesterday and I am as sick as can be. I have the flu and I think all my studying has gone to waste. I can’t think, nevermind take practice exams.

Geez it makes me feel so much better to know that Im not the only one getting hammered by book 6…

is book six same as the schweser online exam set that they sell for 160 odd $. or is it different? i have bought the online exams. its has total six exams.

Still need to cram to beef up here and there… worst timing ever, my boss sent me on a business trip in london for almost the whole week :frowning: here I am in a noisy internet café saving the review questions of the day on my usb stick

peachy.

HighBall Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I planned on taking 2 weeks off before the exam, > I woke up yesterday and I am as sick as can be. I > have the flu and I think all my studying has gone > to waste. I can’t think, nevermind take practice > exams. FEEL BETTER BRO, THAT SUCKS. DRINK 2 GALLONS OF GATORADE, DO GARGLES, CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP, AND WORK ON ETHICS, SINCE IT WILL INVOLVE NO COMPUTING. IF YOU ARE SHORT ON TIME, MY BEST GUESS OF MOST HEAVILY TESTED MATERIAL IS ETHICS QUANT FSA FIXED INCOME