how does CFAI MOCK compares with the REAL EXAM?? - please provide ur views..

i jus took cfai mock and got the following score…: morning session: ethics - 66% quants - 78% eco - 91% fsa - 58% corp finance - 90% equity investments - 75% derivatives - 100% fix income - 66% alternative invt - 66% port mgmt - 83% afternoon session: ethics - 61% quants - 85% eco - 58% fsa - 62% corp finance - 70% equity investments - 91% derivatives - 66% fix income - 83% alternative invt - 66% port mgmt - 66% looks like my scores are all over the place and now i am scared…please advice…

I think if you can focus on improving on Ethics and FSA, you should be in fine shape for the real exam. I will update how I do on CFAI mock once I take them next week.

thanks…i will focus more on fsa and ethics…do post ur results…cheers

I had a different experience with the mocks. I did very well CFAI mocks 85%+ but I bairly broke 80% with Schweser book 2 exams…book one exams I did well on. I don’t know about the actual exam, but i’d go with what jrozario said…focus on FRA (20%) and Ethics (15%)

cfacowtown Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I had a different experience with the mocks. I > did very well CFAI mocks 85%+ but I bairly broke > 80% with Schweser book 2 exams…book one exams > I did well on. I don’t know about the actual > exam, but i’d go with what jrozario said…focus > on FRA (20%) and Ethics (15%) 85+ wow!

Yes get your FSA & Ethics up. Ethics is easy to improve over a relatively short period of time. Read CFAI, do CFAI problems, do Schweser problems, and you should be good there. FSA is harder to improve dramatically, but try to bump up 5% - 10% between now and exam.

alright…thanks a lot for the advice ppl…really appretiate it…i will try my best!