How does it feel to be a charterholder?

Yeah, it seems my name is not unique. :slight_smile:

Not gonna lieā€¦it feels pretty effing good.

Same here LOL! I typed in my name and it came up, but I guess there was someone who passed last year with the same name surprise

It feels absolutely great ā€“ better even than passing the last exam.

I feel like I`m on the top of Mont Everest.

It feels amazing!

I finished both the CFA and my MBA this year (grad in May), so I am really happy. Four years for the CFA (missed on my first L2 attempt in 2010), three for the MBA (p/t nights). Iā€™ve been in a career holding pattern for quite awhile as a result.

Now to go into networking mode to actualize some benefits! Defintiely mroe fun than studying lol :slight_smile:

dracop, MBA, CFA

Feels like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

4 yrs of many hours of studying and neglecting family. Nice to be over with it.

I did a search too. But no clue. Hope s/he passed!

I am jealous

You will be OK. Iā€™m your CFA fan.

me 2

Iā€™m your CFA fan too.

ua_bender - I remember you from a few discussions. Was wondering how the exam went for you? Did you pass? Iā€™m curious because I remember us, agreeing on a few issues that werenā€™t clear.

felt good to get the letter from the institute making it officialā€¦

i feel relieved - oh so relieved

Thank you for your interest. Everything was OK for me - i passed the L3 exam with very good (in my opinion) marks and was awarded the charter.

Just joined the club this evening. Longest wait since passing the test ever. Sweet relief, finally.

rogers8533, CFA

At first it was nice. Now, a year later realizing that I still have the same job with the same pay it feels pretty miserable.