How does one get to be a proctor anyway?

Who are they? Where did they come from? Where do they belong?

There are proctor services specifically for professional/standardized exams and some are volunteers. During college I helped proctor some high school math exam. I spent 3 hours walking circles around high school students to ensure no one was cheating. Sometimes for sh!ts I would stop right behind someone and watch them freeze wondering if they did something wrong. In most cases proctors are just hired help. They are not out to get you. That said, listen and respect them as you would your priest.

> In most cases proctors are just hired help. They > are not out to get you. That said, listen and > respect them as you would your priest. I’m not Christian. :slight_smile:

They fail LI 3 or more times. To retake, they must proctor.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > They fail LI 3 or more times. To retake, they > must proctor. LOL. Now that is motivation. Am I off base Joey? Above is my educated guess.

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That said, listen and > respect them as you would your priest. Does that mean they will want to touch me in the underpants area??? :slight_smile: