How far have you studied

Hey guys. only 51 more days to go… I just started book 4 in Schweser… aim to complete book 5 by the end of month, and skipped ethics. Just wondering how everyone else is doing. Good luck!

Just started derivatives (SS 15) and skipped Ethics. Hoping to wrap the remaining topics up by the end of the month! I’ll have to go through most of the material again since I probably forgot 75% of it…any suggestions at this point?

I’ve gone through the entire syllabus 1.5 times. By end of the month I would have covered the syllabus twice. In May, I intent to cover a 3rd time.

Went through all of the Stalla materials, did all of their questions. Now going through all of the CFAI questions and examples. On study session 7 right now and hope to be done by the end of the month. Really need to step up my game on the essays.

Finished Schweser first time end of March making my own notes as I went (~500 pages). Going through my notes now and consolidating (~200?). Will be done no later than end of April. Then will go through consolidated notes and created “memorization” notes (~50 pages), do Qbank as I go, and then practice exams.

just hit page 42 of Ethics. first read through. taking my time to really get to know the material this year

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > just hit page 42 of Ethics. first read through. > taking my time to really get to know the material > this year lol

My Schweser notes finally arrived today. Now I am waiting for the right mood to open the box.

just ten minutes ago I finished the third practice exam from schweser. this includes having done the past three morning sessions from CFAI plus the mock afternoon exam for 2011. I finished the CFAI materials in late october around halloween and finished the schweser materials late December.

Roast , r u taking L3 2nd time ? Halloween was like 1 year ago!

nope, first time. I actually really enjoy the material. And halloween is in October in the states my friends. only about 5 months ago.