How hard was L1??????

sorry guys, had to amuse myself before starting to study.

For an honest response to a joke question, as I continue through the CFA program, I find myself comparing previous levels to L3. So right at this very moment, L1 was a cake walk compared to what we are up against. Give me 240 multiple choice questions any day over this subjective open ended crap.

I think Level I was the easiest also but at the time it was pretty effin’ hard.

how was L2?

L2 is like sticking your hand in a blender L3 is like sticking your junk in a blender…

second that

have we all got to the point where we think L3 is harder? i should have listened. smartest charterholders i know said L3 wasn’t easier. just different. i’d say much,much harder…

honestly I think this is easier than L2, although I did switch jobs last year into a Credit/Fixed Income analyst position at a FoHF so A LOT of what is taught in L3 applies to my job. not everyone feels that way of course…

AFJunkie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > honestly I think this is easier than L2, although > I did switch jobs last year into a Credit/Fixed > Income analyst position at a FoHF so A LOT of what > is taught in L3 applies to my job. > > not everyone feels that way of course… Did you hear that?..AFJ just called down the thunder. ; )