How I am studying

1. 6 CFAI books 2) Flash cards - Kaplan 3) Secret Sauce - maybe will order it HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE STUDYING?

reading the schweser study nots over and over and over and over again! Flash cards is a great pick up though, wish I ordered them earlier

getterdone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > reading the schweser study nots over and over and > over and over again! > > Flash cards is a great pick up though, wish I > ordered them earlier ORDER NEXT DAY DELIVERY, TRUST ME DUDE, YOU’LL LOVE EM.

What is the cost of the flash cards.? What is the cost of Scweser notes?

Right now I am just going through and printing the LOS off CFA website and using those, how are you feeling for the exam daj?

study notes $399

CFAi books flash cards I made from CFAi books Schweser Qbank and some LOs this site Schweser quick study sheet

getterdone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Right now I am just going through and printing the > LOS off CFA website and using those, > > how are you feeling for the exam daj? better in 2 weeks, with the flash cards, I know what t focus on. Still, I wanna read all the CFAI books cover to cover, but only have 2 weeks left, plus I need at least 2 full days for practice exams