How I start off every interview

TDIGZ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Maybe off colour, but good for the forum at > least: > > Little Vincenzo is in kindergarden class, and the > teacher is trying to illustrate how to subtract. > She asks the class, “Okay kids, if I have 3 birds > on a hydro wire and I shoot one, how many are > left?” > > Waving his hand irraticly and mumbling in Italian, > little Vincenzo repeats “pick me pick me!” > > The teacher says, “Yes Vinny”. > > Little Vincenzo answers 0. > > The teacher asks why 0. > > Little Vincenzo says, “If there were three birds > on a hydro wire and I shot a gun, they would all > get scared and fly away”. > > The teacher replies, “Actually Vinny, the correct > anser is 2. If there are 3 birds, and I shoot one, > 3-1 = 2. But…I like the way you think.” > > Little Vincenze nods in understanding and says, > “okay Miss, I have a question for you. If there > were three women sitting on a park bench, all > eating an ice cream cone. One of the women is > licking itsoftly, the other is biting into it, and > the third is gobbling it down. Which one is > married?” > > Red-faced and embarrassed, the teacher replies, > “ugh, ugh, ugh, I don’t know Vinny. The one > gobbling it down?” > > Little Vincenzo replies, “Actually Miss, the > corret answer is the one with the wedding ring, > but I like the way you think”. I heard it when i was 5

An Arab student sends an e-mail to his dad, saying: Dear Dad Berlin is wonderful, people are nice and I really like it here, but Dad, I am a bit ashamed to arrive at my college with my pure-gold Ferrari 599GTB when all my teachers and many fellow students travel by train. Your son, Nasser The next day, Nasser gets a reply to his e-mail from his dad: My dear loving son Twenty million US Dollar has just been transferred to your account. Please stop embarrassing us. Go and get yourself a train too. Love, your Dad

comp_sci_kid I heard it when i was 5 ---------------------------------------------- Good for you! Was your classmate’s name Vinny?

gauri Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > An Arab student sends an e-mail to his dad, > saying: > > Dear Dad > > Berlin is wonderful, people are nice and I really > like it here, but Dad, I > am a bit ashamed to arrive at my college with my > pure-gold Ferrari 599GTB > when all my teachers and many fellow students > travel by train. > > Your son, Nasser > > The next day, Nasser gets a reply to his e-mail > from his dad: > > My dear loving son > > Twenty million US Dollar has just been transferred > to your account. Please > stop embarrassing us. Go and get yourself a train > too. > > Love, your Dad Funny and not too far from the truth.

I recognize this story anywhere… from the 4-Hour WorkWeek. Great book.

Did you hear the one about the guy sitting in front of you…??? …he got the job!

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Did you hear the one about the guy sitting in > front of you…??? > > …he got the job! www.sadtrombone.com

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TDIGZ Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Maybe off colour, but good for the forum at > > least: > > > > Little Vincenzo is in kindergarden class, and > the > > teacher is trying to illustrate how to > subtract. > > She asks the class, “Okay kids, if I have 3 > birds > > on a hydro wire and I shoot one, how many are > > left?” > > > > Waving his hand irraticly and mumbling in > Italian, > > little Vincenzo repeats “pick me pick me!” > > > > The teacher says, “Yes Vinny”. > > > > Little Vincenzo answers 0. > > > > The teacher asks why 0. > > > > Little Vincenzo says, “If there were three > birds > > on a hydro wire and I shot a gun, they would > all > > get scared and fly away”. > > > > The teacher replies, “Actually Vinny, the > correct > > anser is 2. If there are 3 birds, and I shoot > one, > > 3-1 = 2. But…I like the way you think.” > > > > Little Vincenze nods in understanding and says, > > “okay Miss, I have a question for you. If there > > were three women sitting on a park bench, all > > eating an ice cream cone. One of the women is > > licking itsoftly, the other is biting into it, > and > > the third is gobbling it down. Which one is > > married?” > > > > Red-faced and embarrassed, the teacher replies, > > “ugh, ugh, ugh, I don’t know Vinny. The one > > gobbling it down?” > > > > Little Vincenzo replies, “Actually Miss, the > > corret answer is the one with the wedding ring, > > but I like the way you think”. > > I heard it when i was 5 Your mama tell you that joke?

Haaa! That’s a great joke. Nicely done.