how I wasted my day

While my girlfriend was beggin for some…I spent the entire day building an excel sheet The excel sheet relates to page 387 in fixed income You put in the assumed PSA in one cell, and you sell how the PAC works, and how it is able to give you steady average life in the 90-300 range… The sheet is huge, i guess if you actually cared to look at it, you should just look at the two highlighted coloumns, the rest is just to get you there !!! So anyway, it wont help me pass the test…but i have to know how every single thing in the book works, which is why i am gona need 1000 hours to study if anyone out there is like me, enjoy the sheet http://www.4shared.com/file/uaBPV_GZ/how_i_wasted_one_day_of_studyi.html

:slight_smile: I can relate with the first statement… :slight_smile: Like this exam just for the kind of sacrifices people have to make for 1 dream…

agree with smiley i just i wasted this day studying FRA insted of 1 page of fixed income, now that would be worth giving up sex for. But pac tranches…come on…if the lady new that what i wasted the day on is insignificant for the exam…back to cleaning pipes

no one cares gulf, you are such a loser, you don’t really have a girlfriend

AndrewUNH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no one cares gulf, you are such a loser, you don’t > really have a girlfriend So sais the guy who was looking to hock up with random dudes in Boston to “study”… lol Andrew I realy need to take your advice and study FSA, I just hate it…how much time do you recon I would need to master it starting from nothing ?

AndrewUNH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no one cares gulf, you are such a loser, you don’t > really have a girlfriend haha, good burn

you can do it gulf…let me know if you have any questions…

tons of them, i just forget what they are cause i move on… i am gona start emailing you on the spot, they are probably too silly to post here Did you do the CFAI mock yet ?

if u call this wasting ur day then u should c how i waste my day :slight_smile: good job - thu i havent done this reading or this section yet OA