How Important is CFA for you guys?

I have to ask this… Q. Does CFA mean soo much to you that you can delay everything in your life for it…for eg… would you reschedule your marriage date just so that it does not interfere with you CFA studies and June test??? or for you its just an course that can wait???

CFA is not important for me, period!!

Just because you boinked your boss doesn’t mean you have to marry her.

god… it was a seperate standalone question!!!

I’m 23 and see my parents once a year since they fly in from half way around the world to visit for a couple of weeks. They wanted to come mid-may this year since it worked well for them work-wise. I made them reschedule and now they won’t be in till 'bout sept/oct. I miss 'em, but i’m afraid they have to wait. Sounds a little extreme, but that’s life I guess.

virginCFAhooker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just because you boinked your boss doesn’t mean > you have to marry her. this is true

Not very. Especially since I’m about to move into sales.

rrmm, are your parents from India? I seem to be in the same situation…

and not to mention I am 22, turning 23 in August…

My parents are coming rite after my L2, but I would have NEVER asked them to postpone their trip if they had asked me for flying dates before June 7th.

preetchawla Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > rrmm, are your parents from India? I seem to be in > the same situation… Same here, but my parents are coming before the exam. I think of it as opposite, as they will help me in managing my house, and cooking food for me… :slight_smile:

wow rrmm sorry to say this harshly, but this the stupidiest post I’ve seen in a long time around here.