First of all here is how I passed level 1:
- Casually reviewed all sections and took notes
- Did all of the Schweser questions and then reviewed the ones I missed shortly before the exam
- Read and studied the areas where I missed a lot of questions
- Read over all CFA Institute questions (Practice exam and curriculum)
- Did end of chapter Schweser questions
I was starting to study the same way but I don’t think it will work this time. It seems like the CFA Institute questions available are way different than Schweser. I also feel like there really aren’t that many CFA written questions to study from. Plus the CFA Institute doesn’t seem to do examples on all LOSs. I feel like when I read it doesn’t stick. I learn the best by doing. Does anyone have any advice?