How is everyone?

I did quant yesterday and am doing Quant/Econ today.

Reviewed FSA 3 days ago, just finished quant, will breeze through Econ now and after that go through the quick sheet and take my first practice test from 6 PM - 12 AM.

Hank0414x Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Reviewed FSA 3 days ago, just finished quant, will > breeze through Econ now and after that go through > the quick sheet and take my first practice test > from 6 PM - 12 AM. good, I am doing quant and econ all weekend and FSA all next week. last week before test will be FI/equity and Der/alternative assets. 2-3 days before exam is flash cards, problems, and secret sauce

I dont have secret sause, what is it btw? I hear everyone talking about it, haven’t had a chance to look into it. I will try to to take 2 tests during this long weekend, then 2 on next weekend, and 2 between Wed night and Fri morning (I am off from work Thu-Fri) and then just review ethics.

Hank0414x Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I dont have secret sause, what is it btw? I hear > everyone talking about it, haven’t had a chance to > look into it. I will try to to take 2 tests during > this long weekend, then 2 on next weekend, and 2 > between Wed night and Fri morning (I am off from > work Thu-Fri) and then just review ethics. S sauce is good, flash cards are better if you only have $ for one