How long to finish Schweser notes?

I was wondering how many hours it takes on average to get through Schweser’s 5 books (L2)?

I’m on track to finishing it in 2 months, not including answering the EOC questions.

Finished today, it took me since January 9th, approx. 160 hours, I did all the EOC Questions

Depends on how fast you can understand the materials. There’re really no benchmarks to things like this.

believe me – finish it once, try reading again - its all new material… deja vu factor is too much with the material…

…and there will be no Gold Stars given out to those candidates who completed their readings. If you can’t grasp the EOC questions then it serves no purpose to guage the required hours needed

First time reading the notes took me about a month. Managed to finish reading it a second time in slightly under 2.5 weeks.

I think there is a need to qualify how many hours a day are you able to use up on average in reading the notes.

it took me 3 months ( 3 to 4 hours per weekday) and ( 6 to 8 hours weekends)

i would go with mona porsche roughly speaking. i cant believe people can finish this stuff in a month!!!

I agree with Mona as well.

Just what I was thinking. More so with 2 and a half weeks!

Well, it really took me 2.5 weeks the second time round. Studied on average 4 to 5 hours every weekday and 6 hours on both Sat and Sun. Reading it a third time now, and doing EOC qns after every reading. Started on 23 Mar, and I’m planning to finish by 15 Apr. Though i’ve read some readings 3 times by now, still can’t seem to put all the concepts into memory.

cooknchill Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > First time reading the notes took me about a > month. Managed to finish reading it a second time > in slightly under 2.5 weeks. It took me around a month I suppose, give or take a week. I had already read through the CFAI texts though by that point, so I was a bit quicker.