How long to get work experience approved?

So I got my results, got my sponsors to send back my forms, and entered my work experience. There’s always the possibility that they reject some of my experience and I’m now refreshing my “membership status” page every few hours (feeling of de-ja-vu). I completed my work experience on Monday (4 days ago) and it’s been submitted but how long do you reckon it should take for them to assess?

45 days for me

i’ll guess i stop refreshing then.

Yep! Give it some time

I submitted my work experience a few days after learning I passed. Now, when I go on to check the status of my application, it says: 59 Months Submitted, 59 Months Accepted I’m guessing this mean that the institute has received, reviewed, and approved my work experience. Or does it?

prakhon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I submitted my work experience a few days after > learning I passed. Now, when I go on to check the > status of my application, it says: > > 59 Months Submitted, 59 Months Accepted > > I’m guessing this mean that the institute has > received, reviewed, and approved my work > experience. Or does it? Yes it does.

do you have to get confirmation from old bosses that you worked a given length of time?