How long to results??

Hi, I know that the exam is now complete and is in the process of being graded… Just wanted to know what people’s experieces have been in CAIA’s turnaround time. I believe when I completed the exam, they said “within 3 weeks” do they usually take the whole 3 weeks, or usually 2 weeks…? Any ideas? Thanks!

I have nothing productive to say in reply to your question but I can say that I am as/more eager than you are for my results! I always hate this wait.

I heard it would be 8-10 months since the CAIA was re-vamping their grading system. Apparently they are trying to lower the pass rate to 15-20%. We’ll see.

That’s odd because I just got my results today! and it said the passrate went up slightly to 99.9%

MK514 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just wanted to know what people’s experieces have > been in CAIA’s turnaround time. I believe when I > completed the exam, they said “within 3 weeks” do > they usually take the whole 3 weeks, or usually 2 > weeks…? Any ideas? Thanks! Hmmm… Is this a competition? Ok I’ll go with… let’s say… Friday October 14th.

If so, then realistically I say the 10th! Let’s hope that they’re quick in grading the results

It’s official! 18th it is!

nm