How many beers can you still study on?

I’ve had three Sierra Nevadas, and I’m working on a Jack. Knee deep in mulitple regression. All is good.

I prefer studying after an Aberlour A’bunadh.

Or two.

S2000magician - you’re a single malt man! I like it!!!

You bet!

My favorites include:

• Laphroaig
  • Macallan
  • Lagavulin
  • Tormore
  • Ardbeg
  • Oban
  • Talisker
  • Aberlour
  • Bruichladdich

I like peaty Scotches (Laphroaig, Lagavulin, Ardbeg, Bruichladdich, Talisker) and non-peaty Scotches (Macallan, Tormore, Oban, Aberlour). The one I cannot stomach is Glenfiddich.

If I were confined to beer (as OP suggests), it would be hefeweisen or Berliner Weisse.

Love it! I had a double shot of Talisker last night with my dinner! I just love that single malt!

http://agbeat.com/business-news/better-drink-beer-coffee-work/

I prefer to drink a beer or two when doing screens while sticking to coffee for studying, I’ve never been able to remember important specifics the day after as well. that being said, SS7 in Schweser has been testing my mettle…

i don’t drink beer but i think i can do 2 and still be able to study?

I like to study with a nice glass of red, preferred being Louis Jadot Beaujolais or a Chateau Neuf du Pape. Also partial to a good scotch, currently working though a nice bottle from the Isle of Jura.

You guys are fancy. For me, Makers Mark is top shelf, Jack is the go-to. Athough I do have a 21 year Glenfiddich that I bought when I passed L1 and swore not to touch again until I passed L2, then L3. So far I have kept to my word on it…

Anyway, tonight is all abut the Founders All Day IPA as my friends from Fitch walk me through my first FRA study session…