How Many CFA Charter Holders would....

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How did you feel walking out of the exam last year > N.Van…did you think you passed? I knew I killed the AM but the PM I was not so sure. I thought I should end up with 68-73% range which I think I did but still did not pass…I got over 70 on all big topics (FSA, Equity, Ethics, Econ, & Quant), got 50-70 in PM, and below 50 in Deriv and FI…

N.VanCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > How did you feel walking out of the exam last > year > > N.Van…did you think you passed? > > > I knew I killed the AM but the PM I was not so > sure. I thought I should end up with 68-73% range > which I think I did but still did not pass…I got > over 70 on all big topics (FSA, Equity, Ethics, > Econ, & Quant), got 50-70 in PM, and below 50 in > Deriv and FI… And you didn’t pass? Fixed Income and Deriv. I thought were only like 15%… Wow…this sucks!.. back to the books for me!

chadtap Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > N.VanCandidate Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > mwvt9 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > How did you feel walking out of the exam last > > year > > > N.Van…did you think you passed? > > > > > > I knew I killed the AM but the PM I was not so > > sure. I thought I should end up with 68-73% > range > > which I think I did but still did not pass…I > got > > over 70 on all big topics (FSA, Equity, Ethics, > > Econ, & Quant), got 50-70 in PM, and below 50 > in > > Deriv and FI… > > > > And you didn’t pass? Fixed Income and Deriv. I > thought were only like 15%… Wow…this sucks!.. > back to the books for me! Now you see why my confidence was battered and motivation killed for this damn thing :frowning: