How many guesses?

No matter the number of guesses you think you had during the entire length of the exam, your wrong answers will actually be more than the one you stated. Even if you are absolutely sure about a particular answer during the actual test, you will later find out that you were thrown a curve ball. For instance, if you were asked to calculate Franchise P/E and you actually calculated the conventional Intrinsic P/E.

Ye agreed…I made that mistake…

jackofalltrades Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No matter the number of guesses you think you had > during the entire length of the exam, your wrong > answers will actually be more than the one you > stated. Even if you are absolutely sure about a > particular answer during the actual test, you will > later find out that you were thrown a curve ball. > For instance, if you were asked to calculate > Franchise P/E and you actually calculated the > conventional Intrinsic P/E. +1

jackofalltrades Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No matter the number of guesses you think you had > during the entire length of the exam, your wrong > answers will actually be more than the one you > stated. Even if you are absolutely sure about a > particular answer during the actual test, you will > later find out that you were thrown a curve ball. > For instance, if you were asked to calculate > Franchise P/E and you actually calculated the > conventional Intrinsic P/E. But that’s not a guess… He didn’t ask how many you thought you got wrong, he asked how many you just straight up guessed on. You could have guessed on zero and still be balling in band 6.

^ I am sure that is the spirit of the original topic, despite how it is actually stated. And, that is an educated guess. At the end of the day, the topic is asking your estimated score, and we all know that is the most pressing question nowadays.

<3 pure guesses but have confirmed about <20 wrong.

^ True! Enough said.

Its obviously more relevant to know how many you missed or were unsure of, but I was just wondering how many you “straight up guessed” (as in randomly picked without being able to eliminate anything). That’s a number that may be easier to recount for some and gives a sense of how lost you were on the exam.

Straight up uneducated guesses? Probably 3-5. The majority (if not all) in the AM as I began to run out of time.