HOW MANY HOURS DO U THINK YOU'VE LOGGED?

I started in June. At least 400 hours. Not very efficient in the beginning 3 months. dimitrous, I am actually worried about level 2 as well. If you look in level 2 forum, those guys have started for a long time. If I am doing well on the exam day, I might order Schweser notes right away and start in one or 2 weeks.

I’m not sure too many on one hand and not enough on the other. I read all the readings, some multiple times, but certain types of questions I still muck up. Now I just go through my mountain of cue cards and do practice finals for the most part. I plan to review Ethics for a third time or perhaps it is the fourth the day before. Ethics and portfolio management seem to be the two sections I can Ace while the others give me more difficult.

During the last 10 days, i think I`ve clocked up over 100hrs. In total, probably about 200hrs. I have 4 days to go, so at 12.5hrs a day, i will have clocked up the recommended hours by the institute (250).

Not enough… just pulled a 65% of CFAI version 3 exam. Damnit. Still have to review Ethics, AI, and Derivatives though… hopefully I can make up the points there.

I’ve probably had 230+ but feel like I’ve had none when I go through these exams :frowning: