How many hours of studying is required to pass level 1

I know a lot of website say that 300 hours of studying would be required to clear cfa level 1.But According your personal expericence how many hours do you think is sufficient to clear LEVEL 1

You just want to pass the exam or learn?

both i guess.Since wouldn’t you need to learn to pass the exam .So how many hours did it take you to pass the exam

360 hours.

If you do 20% more than the average candidate that does 300 hours, your odds of passing should be better than a coin toss.

If you want to pass first time like I did, do 362 hours.

I was about to say the average candidate fails and on average candidates put in 300 hours. So yeah you will probably need more than 300 to pass. I remember doing around 400 hours. I comfortably passed over the 90th percentile.

Don’t count the hours - just study until you can pass.

3 Likes

This question will depend on what method you use to learn. If you take notes while listening to lectures then you will have to spend less time studying than if you were taking notes while reading text. In general though, you should aim to spend at least 5-10 hours a week studying. Check Out Birthday astrology

1. Hours of study required per subject - 4-5 hours
  2. How much time do I need to spend outside of my studies? - 2 hours a day
  3. Do I have any distractions while studying? - No
  4. What kind of environment should I create at home so I can focus effectively? - A quiet space where you won’t be disturbed, perhaps even a bedroom if possible
  5. How long does it take me to get to sleep after studying? - 30 minutes
  6. When can I expect to feel tired after studying? - 2 hours after getting out of bed
  7. Do I have the tools necessary to improve my academic performance? - Yes
  8. How often would I ideally like to review my notes? - Daily or weekly
  9. Are there any subjects that I find difficult to study? - Math
  10. How often would I like to revise topics covered previously? - Every 10 minutes or less
  11. Am I able to study efficiently? - Yes
  12. Can I learn anything about myself whilst studying? - Yes
  13. Do I enjoy studying? - Yes
  14. What is the purpose of studying? - To learn

Didnt really ask this but thanks i guess and Best of luck with maths it will get easier stay strong my G