How Many Hours This Past Weekend?

No matter how much time I put in, somehow it never seems to feel like it is enough. So I can say I studied all weekend reviewing Quant and Econ-international exchange rates, parity, triangluar arbitrage etc, but how much of that is focused study time. Really how much can you study in one day and retain all the info. Nothing but solving problems and practice exams going forward. I would guess I put in between 20 & 30 hours of study time and and worked between 200 and 250 questions. However, Like zimzim78 said, I still feel the need to pull all of it together.

I haven’t had sex in more than a week. It’s simply impossible to focus more than 20 minutes.

Is that how long it takes… 20 minutes?

around 30 hours - this past weekend… :slight_smile: and many more to go…

jbnjc Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is that how long it takes… 20 minutes? That’s what we call stamina

Too bad he spends 19 of those minutes trying to get her bra off.

You mean ‘bro’

mansiere

Did 23 hours this weekend. I’m having a really hard time getting back to it today. I’m having a slow day at work and really should be taking advantage of the free time to study but can’t get motivated after this weekend.