How Many Hours This Past Weekend?

Did you study? I think I fell just short of 20 over the three days.

Between 20-30 but I dont remember anything I studied. Took some tests but still scoring in mid 60s (BSAS and CFAI 2006). Not Good!!1

probably 5 hours a day being productive. probably wasted an additional 2-3 hours a day i could have been studying bs’ing.

Probably around 20 or so. I need to map out strategy from here on out. The last thing I want to do is find myself scrambling. I got a little taste of that this weekend which is a total waste of time.

I think the only thing to do from here on out is alternate your time between working on the weak points, and doing questions on the other topics for fear of regressing a bit.

I’d say about 30…tailed off toward the end. Got in a couple hours poolside and have a nice sunburn to show for it.

Probably around 15-20 (with 5 of that being a full mock).

Between 20-30. I fell short of my 30 hour goal when I went out for a few hours last night.

20 or so. 10 yesterday and 10 more today. And 10 tomorrow… 10 on Thursday… etc etc all the way up to the 5th. Then one or two hours of Ethics on the 6th and off to sleep for the big day.

Holding the end of period open is aggressive accounting; I’m sorry, but we’re going to have to back 10 of those hourse out, mcpass. Good lord, how dorky was that.

Think I hit around 20-25 I need to plan out the rest of the time though to make it the most productive. I’m having a hard time trying to figure out what is most important, reading material, test questions, practice tests…going to try and get some of that figured out today

I did around 20-25, but remember very little and got annihilated on an exam yesterday. My confidence is shot.

Aggressive accounting… no that would be early recognition of revenue. Mcpass, CFA

Friday - off Saturday - 14 hrs Sunday - 11 hrs (including my 1.5hr breakdown in the evening) Monday - 9 hrs Total = ~34 hrs I swear to God…this stuff better start coming together for me ASAP.

21 if you count Friday night. 18 if just for Sat Sun and Monday. Mostly doing questions the entire time.

Friday - 5 Saturday - 12 Sunday - 11 Got in 28, fell short by 2. Did absolutely nothing yesterday, but the kanye concert was definately worth it. Sample Exam 2 tonight if all goes as planned.

caspian Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think the only thing to do from here on out is > alternate your time between working on the weak > points, and doing questions on the other topics > for fear of regressing a bit. that’s my strategy.

ZimZim78, That is amazing that you can study for 14 hours one day…nice work

Thanks…yeah, if I could get graded subjectively on work ethic and by explaining answers, I’d crush this thing, HA! Doworkson - you in Winnipeg??? I was listening to my local radio station in S’toon via net this morning at work and they were RAVING about the show last night in ‘Peg. The tour is in S’toon tonight and everyone’s geeked, especially since Chris Brown and Janet Jackson were at the MTS Centre, supposedly. The show hits CHI next weekend (actually, it might be the day of our exam, can’t remember) and I’d love to see it just for Lupe and Kanye. Is is really the mind-blowing experience everybody’s been jonesin’ about?