how many hours today

you guys are nuts. YOu could probably cut that review in 1/2 if you post less :slight_smile:

THATS IT BIGWILLY!! PIZZATHEHUT IS ORDERING OUT FOR YOU!!!

:slight_smile:

Started at 8:00 am…Done for today. Spent 3 hours on macro & micro attribution and on global portfolio attribution problems. I will nail them if it comes in the exams. Practised bunch of other questions not really comfortable with… Plan to do Vol II Exam 1 Schweser tomorrow as a confidence booster… :slight_smile:

I had macro and micro attribution down…last week. I just had this crazy thought about going out for some Red Bulls and pounding like 3 of them and reading Secret Sauce, cover to cover this will put a damper on my getting up at 4 or 5 plan mind you

Im getting to the point that I think I have some of this down where i can at least bullsh*t my way to a decent score (relative to the bell curve). I am banking on the fact that there are some out there that are NOT on the AF who are taking this lightly and dont have the insight of Volkovv, CSK, MGG, pimp, Big, CFA_Halifax, et al. on that are on this msg as well. If people havent put in a decent amount of time (250 min is light it seems) odds are good that they’ll be slumming it down on the other side of the bell curve. I can honestly say that being on this forum(despite the time suck of posting msgs - sometimes deleriously - mind is friggen fogging over) has driven me to study even harder. The feedback loop helps provide serious direction and motivation for sure.

misery loves company as they say I am not a big poster this year but clearly the caliber of candidates is high out here if you are on a L3 foruma alone, never mind the intelligence and dedication demonstrated now all of you go to bed or get drunk so you can start helping me with my passing due to the curve hope :slight_smile:

I just went and got groceries, so much for my 2 hrs extra study, gonna watch the rest of the Pens game. Sid needs my support!!! might skim my notes some…

I’m done

Inconel738 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Started at 8:00 am…Done for today. > > Spent 3 hours on macro & micro attribution and on > global portfolio attribution problems. I will nail > them if it comes in the exams. > > Practised bunch of other questions not really > comfortable with… > > Plan to do Vol II Exam 1 Schweser tomorrow as a > confidence booster… :slight_smile: Did you find any good macro attribution questions to do? I have not come across a question on macro for a while… Thanks -

i have done all book 1 pm and book 2 1 and 2 pm. No macro in sight

Etienne wrote…Did you find any good macro attribution questions to do? I have not come across a question on macro for a while… Thanks - Etienne, Look at the CFAI text book chapter on it and understand the formule - then take the mock exam if you have not. Also, end of chaper CFAI has some god directional questions too… Good thing is - since it is a complicated subject - they can only twist the question a few different ways. Godd luck…