how many hours today

I started at 7AM and am on about hour 10 right now

Same here. Morning got off to a rough start as I was hungover from getting shi!tfaced last nite.

I started a little later than I wanted today, 10AM. It’s now 4:30. I’ve been actually studying about 5 hours so far. Will be taking a dinner break soon, then back in for at least another 4.

4 and a half hours so far… blehhhhh probably have another 3 or 4…

What are you guys studying? I dont really know where should i start. It seems i know most of the stuff cold, but when it comes to questions stupid mistakes always pop-up. Forgot this, forgot that :frowning: bleh. Maybe i should just concentrate on qBank

did 6 hr practice exam…that usually drains me. Might get another 2-2.5 in tonight…we’ll see

I am trying to fight my way thru at least two reviews of SS13 and then the cold bottle of wine will be calling my name (it already is). My IPS (Inst) review and practice test questions was a time chasm for me this morning Did get thru GIPs for which I think is final time…bull$hitt question pissed me off in book 6 today thought, asking for problems, other than omissions, and the answer had like 3 omissions as the explanation. Hate it hate it hate it

yeah I remember that one ping. BS huh? CFAI wouldn’t pull that methinks

Well, from now until D-day, I’m only going to focus on my notes, flash cards, and reviewing the practice exams (Vol 1 & 2, CFAI Freebie, CFAI 2005-2007). I will also take a sample or two + a mock tomorrow. I’ve put away the CFAI and Schweser Books forever. I will no longer look at them. At this point, I feel quite comfortable with where I am at.

I just forgot how to calc the dividends in contingent immunization. AWESOME!!!

what I am studying? IPS/Ethics/GIPS/Alts/Risk Mgmt/Derivatives/Fixed Income this weekend and taking practice questions (some of us have not nearly spent so much time on these as others have apparently done so I have off all week so I am doing the final cram, and doing questions here and there. I will do a couple online exams mid week to completely wreck my confidence…can’t wait!!

>At this point, I feel quite comfortable with where I am at. Nice …how i wish i could say the same …:-/

pimp I envy your confidence and make sure you keep telling us all that aren’t so confident how comfortable you are as I have dreams about contingent immunization tonite :slight_smile:

CSK - you should basically knock off till next thurs/friday and then just spend a few hours here and there. You got this schiznit down pat - dang near Volkovv Levels. Im on hour 10 and will be putting in another 7-8… I need to finish all the CFAI readings for the second time. I have yet to start any of the tests… Thats my goal tonight is to get to that place. Need to do by next end of Next Tues: • CFA Sample Exam (not sure I’ll spend another $80 on these two - anyone think they are worth it?) • Online Schwesers (Test 1-3 AM and PM) • CFA 2005-2007 Written • CFA MOCK Readings 43,44 and 46 have KICKED MY A$$!!! HOURS AND HOURS ON THIS FRIGGEN GLOBAL ALLOCATION TURD!

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What are you guys studying? I dont really know > where should i start. It seems i know most of the > stuff cold, but when it comes to questions stupid > mistakes always pop-up. Forgot this, forgot that > :frowning: bleh. Maybe i should just concentrate on qBank judging from the answers you provide on the forum, you know your stuff. maybe read ethics ang gips from the curriculum one last time. that should take you at least 2 days. won’t be enjoyable that i can tell you.

How the hell do you guys study for 10+ hours!! I study for 5 hours and I’m done.

Huh? Dividends in Contingent Immunization? That I have not seen… Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just forgot how to calc the dividends in > contingent immunization. > > AWESOME!!!

I am coming up on 12 hours today, Definitely a monster day. Still have lots to do by I will call it quits in a hour or so. I have some dip, some chips, and a six pack of Killians waiting for me :slight_smile:

About a case of Pepsi Max for each sitting + a mid-afternoon Moca with a coupla extra shots of espresso. Thats how…

pimp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Huh? Dividends in Contingent Immunization? That > I have not seen… > > Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I just forgot how to calc the dividends in > > contingent immunization. > > > > AWESOME!!! Yeah, you have to figure out the portfolio value in one year.