How many hours?

How many hours have you guys put in to date? Me about 200, trying for another 50 before the test for 250 total. Praying that will be enough.

about 150 so far…

I will count that for you in months - since that is less painful. 3 months down the drain!

Around 40-50 or so.

90…I wanted 120 before I started and now it looks like I wont make it…hoping for the best though

I would say 60 quality hours…err, 45. This could get ugly.

not that it matters but I think my 200 should be downgraded to 50 based on the way my reivew is going!!!

I would guess that I’m past the 250 mark so far.

Ashamed to say. Pushing 300 here and still not confident!

holy 300? Man now that make me depressed

Dude, my degree undergrad was environmental studies. Some of us need more than others!

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would say 60 quality hours…err, 45. This > could get ugly. oh I did not know we are talking about quality hours LOL… Most of my hours has been senseless reading of Schweser with min to no retention…

smokin’hot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dude, my degree undergrad was environmental > studies. Some of us need more than others! Environmental studies eh? Come on I know that you have used some Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity (ARCH) models in correlating the PH levels of the soil against the Random Walk of weather!! Keep it going and good luck!

I would say I have put in about 250 hours, with a 20 hour standard deviation of that estimate. Regardless, I have had a limited social life for the last few months. It’s not exactly how I’d envisioned the first half of my 23rd year on this planet.

27 hours if you cont tomorrow as well. 3 hours if you don’t count time on AF.

Probably just over 250 with a whole week off to go - that should add another 100. Don’t know if it’ll be enough for me…

in months: since february! and still not ready… :frowning:

I started January 24th… Don’t even want to think about the hours