How many LOS's?

In a typical study session, how many LOS’s do you cover? How long are your sessions on an average day? Ethics I’ve been having a hard time sitting still for more than about one standard at a time. Which is why I end up back on AF.

i study between 2-3 hours after work each night when the kids are in bed and usually 4-5 each day on the weekend if not more…this is not non-stop uninterrupted study time…every 20-30 minutes i may stop for 10 and do something else…but then im back to it…i try to cover an entire SS from start to finish in 1 week…thats reading…sometimes reading a second time…watching the lectures…and then doing a 50-60 question Qbank quiz and then an advanced 15-25 question intermediate-advanced Qbank quiz…im scheduled to be done 4 weeks before exam

Wondering if you people have finance background…I dont have finance background so i take more time to finsh the ss…i started preparing on 15th july…

i do have a finance background, but not an exciting one like some of the guys on here…my UG was finance so ive seen most of L1 material at least once before, but i certainly dont know it well enough to not spend a lot of time on it

I used to study about 2-3 hours after work + 6-8 on weekend days. The number of LOS will depend on how easy and/or enjoyable you find the different topics…so I guess there is not rule of thumb on that one.

Also productivity might be higher (more ground cover) during the weekend as you will be better rested and will be able to study for longer periods of time without much interuptions

I always make sure I put in 2-3 hrs after work and atleast 1-2hrs early in the morning b/4 going to work during weekdays. So averagely 3 hrs a day and I also make sure I have atleast 8 Hrs dring the wkend. In a nud shell, I budget atleast 20 Hrs a week- May not be consistent anywhere

I’m under the school of thought that says we aren’t robots. I haven’t researched it in a while (in college I learned a lot about it), but everything that I read said indicated quality is better than quantity. I went to bed early to wake up early to study level 1. This way I wasn’t tired after a day of work – although a hard schedule to get on at first, my retention increased dramatically. When I studied on weekends, I’d study a few hours. Do some cardio exercise, study some more. Than take a couple hour break, go out with friends etc, then come back A lot of “Learning” occurs in the background, so I always wanted to thoroughly review and then give myself adequate time to absorb it. This kind of strategy is how I studied less than almost everyone in college, yet graduate top of the class. Don’t know how well I did on Level 1 given I only prepared for 3 months and by the second test session, I was too exhausted to grade my exam based on probabilities like the first exam. But regardless of outcome, I still think smart studying instead of alot of studying works much better, just compared to peers who took the test and studied way more, yet knew way less.

May want to check out Cal Newport’s blog on how to study effeciently.