How many people at your test center?

~1200 seats in Vancouver, BC (25 sections x seats ppl/section)

About 300ish in Tampa, with about 60-70 taking L3

I’ve always suspected there must be a test center adjustment…don’t know what it would look like but I always got band 9-10 in a test center with less than 30 persons and I always passed with no section below 50% in large test centers (10,000 in London and 3,000 in Miami)

we are talking different kind of score adjustments across this forum…adjustment for AM, adjustment for retakers, adjustment to ethics, adjustment for vaguely worded questions and list goes on… adjustment for test centre??

well maybe that explains why it takes them so long to release the results and why they insist on a paper/scranton based exam

Try coming down to London, ON (or not at all after you pass)

There was about 90 sitting L3, so if we do some rough math 180 doing L2 and 360 doing L1. So much easier to drive up and park right next to the door, get out quicker after the exam etc. There was alot of people working in Toronto and from SW Ontario who write in London. Its so relaxing. I did L1 in TO, that was enough for me.

Boston seemed smaller than it did at L1 and L2, which obviously can’t be true based on the growing # of candidates taking it. I guess when you sit in the back with the L3 people and/or you’re more used to exam day it doesn’t seem as daunting. When I took L1 I felt like there were 5 million people in that room.

Same here in DC, but I heard they split it this year with L2 and L3 candidates in one location (The Convention Center) and L1 in another place (unsure where). This could be due to the fact the Convention Center was hosting Awesomecon (a comic book convention) the same day. I saw so much exposed T and As, I was shocked. Interestingly enough, the women at those places are ok and in shape; the men, not so much.