How many people didn't get through all the questions in the am?

^ Well said +1

I left about ten points blank on the AM. Spending time on those questions would have cost me much more time than they were worth. General knowledge and bs are worth zero on L3.

That was a much different approach from my strategy a year ago when I tried to answer every question regardless of my knowledge on the topic.

That’s a lot. or may be you are overestimating the amount you didn’t attempt.

I left 10 points blank, but those were the questions which I didn’t know well. I am also sure that I messed up on 1 section on individual IPS which takes the total toll to abt 16 points. Other than that, the AM looks reasonable.

#nottrue

#CFAIkeepspassrateatXX%

Almost 70% of the candidates i talked to couldnt complete the AM

I couldn’t write anything in 3 subquestions (I mean A,B,C). Hope I din’t leave anything blanck by error…

Not pretty sure if what I wrote is correct since I was in a rush…

Even tough i managed to write an answer for all the questions, im almost certain some of my answers were pure BS and totally unrelated

I guess it was more a pshycological thing to write an answer than leave it blank, in the remote hope of gaining 1-2 marks here and there…I know im fooling myself but hey ho

AM was definitely a rude awakening from all the previous AM past papers i attempted, i guess i was a bit put off by the order of topics presented too. meh

i thinks its roughly around that… I was overconfident in starting with IPS question first and tried to write things in detail.

At 120 minutes counted and, I realized I had written 99 minutes worth of exam. pressure added up to sloppyness of answers and added slightly more to delays…anyways… I am glad the exam is over. hoping to get my life back.

A friend left 2 blank and passed a few years ago… It was 2, not 3. Let’s cheer

Tight as always but manage to do it.

First ones I was very detailed and caring about my handwriting. Question 5 onwards started to speep up and write faster and straight to the point.

I’ve finished it with enough time for revising the first 3 questions only.

Left one subsection unanswered (didn’t know how to address it)

I’ve practice AM from 2007 to 2014. That certainly helped it.

answered all of them. 2 were rushed but i think is right. 1 was a guess.

I realized after 30 min that I was late and rushed for 2.5 hours. Therefore could not put a lot of thinking into my answers and letf one 3 points blank. Not a good feeling. Big difference between hand writing at the beggining and at the end. I was still confident throughout the exam that I would make up for the time because I finished all the mocks within 2 hours. But there is a big difference between what you write a home and during the exam.

Time management was clearly the biggest difficulty

I was able to finish, but wrote total crap for 3 or 4 sub parts in the last 3 questions

I managed all 11 questions !!! Had half an hour left to streamline the answers to some questions hope this will do!

I also practiced 2007-2014 exam questions two times each and 6 schweser mocks twice and 1 Boston mock once and 1 schweser mock twice. Did one fin quiz mock found it too easy but nothing is less important in managing your handwriting under the time pressure …

For afternoon piece found it easier practiced all I could with CFA mocks included and re did schweser twice all afternoon sections…

that I believe should do it !

I have left two complete questions in AM, and I am sure would have written some rubbish for few questions, As I have seen all questions and was sure didn’t knew the answer as well for those two, hence tried to focus on writing questions , I knew it well, and dont want to sacrifice on sure shot questions. I have met a repeater too, who had left 2 questions as well.

PM was better, confident of scoring in the range of 72-75 %. Hope for the MPS at around 60%.

I didn’t really “finish” I feel like. I had to start rushing when I was around 60% through the exam because I was 10 minutes behind the estimated question times. I hope I didn’t miss any obvious tricks because I was rushing through them so fast.

Left 2 sub questions I didn’t know how to do blank and came back to them with 10 min left to just write some random stuff. Probably got those wrong anyway.

I realized I was in a time crunch when I had 3 questions with 30-45 minutes left… I am glad I made it a point to skip a Part C of one of like question 9 then finish 10-11 which I faired much better on probably anyways. Got through Part i of 9c, had no clue anyways on part ii, which I had like 5 minutes left anyways.

Wondering if this will play out, I actually just made a guess as to the outcome of the question in the chance that if I guessed right, but did not support it I would still get partial credit 1 point out of 34 if they grade the outcome as correct. For skipping that and finishing 10 and 11, I think that was the best decision I could have made.

I felt great about the PM session hopefully that offsets any bad performance on the morning session and I am done forever!!

I left part of one sub-section of a question blank worth around 4 points. I was pretty rushed for the last 4 questions and I did not have time to go back and review. The AM section wasn’t overly difficult it was just very long compared to previous year. It seemed like every case was very long, even for the 10-12 minute questions. I feel like if I had an extra 30 min I could’ve done extremeley well on the AM but I am worried that I missed some things because I was rushing and about my hand writing.

70% of the L3 takers… What is the sample size on that??