How many people didn't get through all the questions in the am?

I dunno… but i think i’m in a similar position as you are in AM.

I attempted all the questions in AM except B C & D subsections on 2 Qs. Overall 22 minutes (7 points)

I tried to answer rest of the Qs as concisely as possible. Though i do feel that i wrote too much on some Qs.

Currently i feel, i can get 75% on 100 minutes or so + 55% on the remaining 58 minutes with a overall score of around 36/60 = ~60% (conservatively, but most likely :wink: )

in PM, i feel i can get ~66% (conservartively) = 40/60

Overall score maybe = 76/120 = 63.3%

Thus, It is very close in my case. Most likely a Band 9 or 10

Two of friend of mine, left last two questions completely blank and passed!!!.. I attempted to finish AM on time and roughly 30 minutes before time ends. but left 1 or 2 sub-part questions at the end and solved them talk about retention rate here…

A friend of mine did the same on 2013 exam and still passed. Don’t give up hope. band 10 retaker this year. I thought the AM was very hard this year, totally out of the box. It just shows you cannot predict questions based on past exams, total waste of time. Just know the material and do your best. Finished the AM session both times, but not sure that’s as relevent as some may think.

stevie ray, i know this is an old post but i foud it somehow and wanted toa sk — did you leave one entire section blank? meaning not a sub question, but an entire section plus a few sub questions?

First time taker: I finished all question but I rushed the last 3 with like 30 minutes left (targetted the highest weight question first) . Didn’t have time to review my answers. Hopefullly I can get some partial credit on these 3 questions and didn’t mess any math on the others…

A coworker left 2 entire questions blank last year and still passed.

Got through all of the 10 question but I know i messed up on 4 subsection questions. I think its going to be either a Band 10 failure or a borderline pass

do you really believe that though? your co worker left 2 ENTIRE qeustions blank? because that means they got ~20% docked frmo the morning, which is ~10% from the exam so their starting MPS is ~90%. meaning they only got docked about ~25% more to get to a ~65% MPS.

I personally skipped one question this exam and am freaking out.