How many people in this forum doing sh:t jobs?

crushing dem natties boy!!! crusssshhhem!

I’m in this list… I’m an auditor… I’ll be gone this time next year… whether the market is better or worse (ok, it would struggle to be worse)… Hopefully a Lv II pass will be worth something in Australia by then… if not… who knows…

hey dash22, We have the same hope that “passing lv II will be worth something in Australia” because I’m interested in migrating to Australia.

Hi, I´m onto level 3 so I was wondering if anyone would like to take these off me. They are for 2008 but there is hardly a difference in the study material between 2008 and 2009. I can give you the following: * Original Schweser Practice Exams Books 1 and 2 ( includes 12 full length practice exams - I found them invaluable) * All the answers WITH explanations and the respective LOSs (as given by Schweser) - I have these as PDF files which I can send via EMAIL. * Several sets of questions from the QuestionPro CD - also as PDF files. ie Asset Management, Corporate Finance, Ethics, Economics, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Financial Analysis. You can have the CD too but I am not sure it will work. Anyone looking to save some money might be interested. It would cost you more then USD300. I´d give it to you for EUR60 + Postage/Packing. If interested please leave your email on this forum and I will contact you regarding postage and a postal address. Please note that I live in Germany.

im an accountant in an ibank. very well paid but its hardly fascinating.

Back office troll. Ugh!