How many still have LII link?

Let’s hear it!

I had it before, but it seems to have disappeared now. Edit: I had no checkmark prior to the link disappearing.

count me, feel miserable…

I have LII no check

I thought the check might mean the account was updated and reset to L2 but I now know of people that have had L2 with no check for several weeks…that changes everything. L2 with no check doesn’t appear to been much of an indication of anything if some people have had that box blank for weeks.

Maybe those guys forgot to take the exam. :slight_smile: But still… lets here of more L2 links.

That might have made me feel better, except that I lost the checkmark sometime last night… before that it was still there. Who has had the check missing for that long?

it was LII no checkmark… but nothing shows now … i am only waiting for my performance band now … that will be the only suprise come tuesday … which number do i get …

IT DISAPPEARED!!!WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MEAN? Profile Update Personal Profile Update Professional Profile Update Work Experience Update Education Customer Service Browse FAQs Submit a Service Request Check Status of a Service Request

It just reappeared. WTF. I am over this and going to try and enjoy the rest of my weekend. I’ll see you all on Tuesday morning when I post my fail score…

They just re-appered again, I can see the Level III link, hope it is correct :smiley:

this is the worst feeling in the world

green8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > IT DISAPPEARED!!!WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MEAN? > > Profile > > Update Personal Profile > > Update Professional Profile > > Update Work Experience > > Update Education > > > Customer Service > > Browse FAQs > > Submit a Service Request > > Check Status of a Service Request I have this as well, but have only just registered for LII for the first time. If it’s happening to someone like me (i.e. someone who has already registered for the next level) then it’s probably not indicative of how you went in LII this year. Just hang on tight and wait for the results. Level I results made me feel physically sick as well, so I feel your pain. So good luck.

wow - if it’s not indicative, then I really feel bad for those who have seen the link and still fail…

I think that just means they have removed all links to registering for an exam.