How many subsections did you leave blank in AM ?

OP asked how much you left blank not how much you were guessing. I read somewhere there has never been a candidate with 180 of 180 in AM.

I left two 3 pointers blank, so 6 points. I don’t remember the questions exactly but the answers just weren’t coming to me under the time constraint.

Left 1 question (4 points) blank. Safe to think will score atleast 60% in AM based on my feel, with almost 95% certainty (and around 80% in PM)

Left the very first one blank and also ran out of time leaving 2 or 3 blank toward the end. One partial in the middle where I just blanked on something easy. Otherwise, answered all with high confidence. Much better than last year when I left 70% of A.M. blank but still got a band 9.

I am certain I got full credit.

Might as well have left the second half of the first question blank as I’m sure it is 100% wrong.

Other than that, all filled in. Though I’m positive I lost min. 20 points in the AM. Afternoon, I had to guess on 5, and was 50/50 on about 10.

If I pass, I cut it as close as you possible could.

no i think that’s pretty good and you’ll clear if if what you say is true.

say 2 right on total guesses. 5 right on 50/50s, and 85% on the rest, that’s 45 out of 60 or 75% on PM. very solid and you wouldn’t need that great of an AM to clear.

last year: 2 full questions left blank. result in AM: 2 topics 51-70, all the rest below 50. in PM: none below 50, 4 in 51-70, 5 above 70. failed band 4, and underpreparation for AM was the reason. studied with Schweser, and didn’t do any official past CFA mocks.

so this year focused on AM - handwriting, time management, all mocks that were within reach etc. didn’t leave anything blank and had about 5 minutes to spare.

Nothing left blank,but I know for sure that I have the first question completly wrong and I calculated another question wrong, although the way is correct, so one missing point for putting the numbers correctly in my calculator.

Concluding: I know that I have lost ~10 points, but additional I assume that there are some minor mistakes. On mock exams I scored slightly above 70%. Tried to be a hard grader :smiley:

Lets see,2weeks to go

1 subsection, 3 pointer, the equivalent of 1 multiple choice question in the PM. I can live with it, although August 8th seems light years away. A buddy of mine who crushed L2 yesterday had to wait a grueling 6.5 hours before his result finally hit his inbox. I literally witnessed him go from calm and collected to borderline hysterical. Lets hope CFAI get their act together on August 8th. This IT mismanagement is rather ironic considering their intent on including big data and AI into the curriculum. Surely bulk e-mails and server capacity are basic table stakes…

Such OPs refresh my bruises. I left 8mins subsection of one of the later questions that I could solve even verbally due to time lost because of Q1. Also, in Q1 I left partially subsection A and perhaps subsection C or D I wrote is completely wrong. Perhaps one FI question I wrote wasn’t correct but apart from those everything I answered I think is correct. In PM I am assuming worst case 39/50 so overall I am not that confident to pass. I pray that I pass but God forbid if I fail I would not want to be in band 9,10.

I think i left one question worth 4 maybe 6 points. it was the very first sub-question on the exam

None but I dont expect a good score on AI in the morning

any possibility that graders give some minimum partial credit (1/2 point?) for just putting “something” on the paper?.. could be difference of band 10- to pass

In some past AM questions and even one question this year, it overtly states “Simply restate case fact will receive no credit”. These are questions asking you to justify something, which IMO is inevitably subject to mention case fact more or less. So in some other questions if you didn’t know the material but still wrote something anyway, it depends on the grader. Should they determine it’s some totally irrelevant gerribish, personally I think chance of receiving sympathy credit is low(I hate to say this though) but I believe if you circle a correct option, then 1 point is guaranteed.